Monday, November 21, 2011

Dear Margaux

You are the light leading my life even in my darkest hours you shine a light so bright it would rival the sun. to see you smile to see you thrive makes everyday that I'm pushing and working my hardest worth it cause without you i would be no one, nothing to look up to you will always be my motivation to strive for the best. From the moment i knew you were inside me, march 1st 2011 i will never forget. Everyday i wake up and smile knowing your safe and loved. Even though i wish and long to hold you and stare into your beautiful face, i know this was a for the best. We both can live and thrive, no one will be struggling...well not to say i don't struggle everyday of my life with the pain of not having you here but i will live on and i will thrive because that is what i was meant to do, so Margaux my little baby girl i love you and miss you with all my heart. 

Biological Mommy
Rachel 

1 comment: