Wednesday, December 21, 2011

DEAR MARGAUX, 6

I can not wait i get to see you in 6 days time =D i feel like its been so long but thats probaly because from what i have seen in your pictures you have grown so much. i miss you so much and ya see i dont always feel the pain of not having you here it comes and goes but when it hits it hits hard its like overwhelming sadness clouds my day and everyone around me knows that im hurting. they know this because i am tired of putting a smileon my face and acting as though everything is okay when it isnt.im trying to do the best for me at work and things like that but its hard when im bringing my pain and suffering to work with me, there is already enouoph pain and suffering emotionally at my job. i just wish it was easier to let go because even though your with rob and kate i still have a problem getting you out of my head its like im afraid im going to forget what you look like and the few but wonderful moment i had with you. i dont want to for get ever those were the best moments of my life and will always be. so now i must at least find a better way to deal with the pain. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MARGAUX WITH ALL MY HEART ALWAYS AND FOR EVER!

MUCH LOVE,
BIOLOGICAL MOMMY
RACHEL

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, Do you have a way to see a counselor? Also just curious, what are your dreams for your future? College? Trade? anything? My daughter journals and says it helps her a lot!

    ReplyDelete