Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Margaux, 5

my days are a little easier to deal with, the sadness i feel during them i mean. but nights are a hell of a lot harder to deal with its when im alone it gets difficult, i cant sleep the pain over whelms me. but the other day as i stayed up and had another sleepless night i stayed up thinking, a few hours earlier i had just heard that someone i knew from junior high just died of an overdose at the age of 17. and the first thing i thought is how his parents must be feeling and i realized the only reason i thought about the parents first is because of you be cause i couldnt imagine how i would be if anything ever happened to you. but i love you so much margaux your a blessing to us all. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

MUCH LOVE,
BIOLOGICAL MOMMY
RACHEL

P.S. this was supposed to be posted like a week ago i just never finished writhing the post sorry

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, Thank you for being so open about your pain. I know my daughter is going through some hard and sleepless nights too. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. We just found out about a baby that was born the same day as my daughter's and just reently passed away. Immediately we realized how blessed we are that Olive is healthy and loved! I really believe in hard times God gives us a glimps of other events around us to show us that we are blessed and can be thankful for our own situations.
    Sincerely, Holly

    ReplyDelete